Meraki Campus Switching
I have been very impressed with the Meraki switching line. Using Meraki switching you can now build out an entire campus network . I typically see the Meraki 400 series at the aggregation layer and 200/300 series in the closet. In the following videos I will show you how to configure 425s at the aggregation stack and 350s at user layer.
Meraki Aggregation switch stack- In this video, you will learn how to configure stacking, spanning, layer 3 interfaces, and aggregation services for the Meraki 425 switching platform.
Meraki closet switch stack – In this video I will show you how to build a Meraki MS350 switch stack and how to configure a port channel between the closet and aggregation stacks.
Meraki Switch OSFP configuration – Learn how to configure OSPF on Meraki switches. Using my lab I will show you how to connect a Meraki OSPF network to a Cisco OSPF network.
- Meraki Switch Stack Configuration
- Meraki Switch Link Aggregation Configuration
- Meraki Switch Layer 3 Interface Configuration
- Meraki Switch OSPF configuration
- Meraki OSPF Overview
- Meraki Switch STP,MTU,Port Mirroring Configuration
- Integrating the MS Access Switch into a Cisco VTP domain
- Meraki MS 400 Datasheet
- Meraki MS200/300 Datasheet